Friday, April 5, 2013

Refreshing Me

I'm suppose to be hanging in with the Holyspirit this evening, usually,it's my time of worship.  Instead, i'm here hanging out with myself.
After returning from a 12hrs shift work, I was so exhausted, and all I could do was to bulge up a plate of wakye and off I snore.(not that I snore).
Woke from by a call from my sis, needed to get to the central district to get something for her.
Only to get back more exhausted and famished.
I had this light soup in the fridge,  and thought of heating it up and getting it down my throat.
But then, I realize I needed some kind of refreshing, down wash through me, my mind and body. I needed a time off the regular and have a time out there. I quickly negotiated with the holyspirit and dashed off to have some 'me' time.

Me time was with fried chips with grilled chicken and a milk drink,i just needed to calm down.
The milk drink is so calming....and the softness of the chicken is so succulent in the mouth.
At times like this I really want to share..but there's no one to call on.....
Anyway my mind is cool, my tommy is filled,my body is relaxing.
I try as much to connect back to the Holyspirit as soon as I get home....hmmmm...just felt a back ache...I need to just lie down.
It's not meant to be fun filled, just mind relaxing..eemm still finding a friend to share moments with...door open...heart receptive....alright winding down to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment